Lasik Kansas City

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

Lasik Kansas City

Postby ellroy2 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:10 am

Has anyone had, or is thinking about getting lasik in the KC area? Who did you go with or who have you been talking to? email me
ellroy2

Postby LasikExpert » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Kansas City has several excellent refractive surgeons, including one who has been evaluated and certified by our organization and has previously served on our Board of Trustees. Visit Kansas City Lasik.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby DryEye » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:21 am

You are fortunate.
From all my post lasik research and conversations with doctors in the industry one name kept coming up and I threw out a few big names throughout the country - He is in Overland Park, Kansas and is part of this site.
I visited with him earlier this year about my post lasik issues and found him and his staff to be all around Excellent. If I have an enhancement it will be with him. If I could go back in time it would've have been with him and I probably would not be here today.
I believe that when one reads lasik is a 99% success ratio it is when people go to docs like this - Incredibly passionate, patient, knowledgeable and talented.
I love the Kansas City area - Great town and people.
If you decide to do it you owe it to yourself to visit with him.
DryEye

Postby JPD » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:24 am

DryEye wrote:I believe that when one reads lasik is a 99% success ratio it is when people go to docs like this - Incredibly passionate, patient, knowledgeable and talented.

I agree with that statement, which means all the mediocre to poor Lasik doctors out there are skewing the numbers of complications. Which really means with the best doctors Lasik is a very successful surgery.
JPD

Return to Thinking About It