What happened to JPD???

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

What happened to JPD???

Postby Mr.UnPerfect » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:12 am

JPD how ya been.....How's the vision going......you probably got your life back and are too busy chasing gals now..or they are chasing you.. that you are probably better looking without them there spectacles. Ha Ha.
Just kidding you man.. don't give up on us. Bob..

P.S. now that I got rid of my glasses,,,all the movie stars and big shots are wearing glasses to look cool.... I may have to dust mine off and put in some plain glass...
Mr.UnPerfect

Postby JPD » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:41 pm

I don't come by here to often anymore. I don't mean to sound so negative, but honestly I find this site to be pretty depressing in general. For that reason I don't come buy very often. I will only post when I have some sort of update. At this point, no update.

Thanks for concern.
JPD

Postby DryEye » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:48 pm

JPD
I think you mean that getting a bad or mediocore lasik result can be depressing
The site does a good job of educating/informing people and does have some method in place for evaluating surgeons, which the industry sorely lacks
DryEye

Hows your vision?

Postby Mr.UnPerfect » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:41 pm

JPD is your vision okay? Is there still ongoing changes(fluctuations).
do you still use drops....and if so what kind? How many months post op are you now? Are you totally glass free? We need some words of wisdom....
Mr.UnPerfect

Return to Thinking About It