Lasik Laser Eye Surgery

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

Lasik Laser Eye Surgery

Postby lazerT » Mon May 19, 2008 9:12 pm

For those of you considering lasik laser eye surgery do what this guy is doing and get as much information as you can. Ask everyone you know and read everything you can get your hands on. Take the pre surgery consultations seriously.

When you go to the information sessions/consultations, ensure that you have told them everything so that there are no problems during the LASIK laser eye operation. If you are taking prescription medicine, or if you have some allergies, ask if this will have an effect on the laser eye surgery process. They will assess whether you are a candidate for LASIK eye surgery. Tell them your medical history and family’s medical history, whether there is any glaucoma among relatives or if you had an eye injury.

Note: Edited to remove external link to commercial website.
lazerT

laser eye lasik is a serious thing, but it sure works

Postby ogledecipher » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:18 pm

hey yea so laser eye lasik is a little serious surgery
so if u are considering it, u sure are gonna have to check carefully with experts and see if it will work out fine for ur eyes
well my girlfriend got Lasik done not too long ago and she seems to really like it. no more contacts or glasses
and she looks much hotter as well :)
yea so anyway im considering getting one as well and my girlfriends kinda recommending this lasik place where she got her eyes done
i checked their website and they offer this free [Redacted] Evaluation, which they claim to be $250 value, and also free five years of annual [Redacted] follow-up exams.
so knowing that it's important to check and follow up on your eyes before/after Lasik surgery, this seems like a good deal but im still kinda undecided on whether i should do it or not.
for those of u whose already done it or has done some research on it, can u check out this website [Redacted] and see if they are actually offering good deal and all that? i mean, the deals sound good but i just want ur opinions

Note: Commercial website redacted

[/b]
ogledecipher

Return to Thinking About It