Question for LasikExpert about USAEyes doctors

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

Question for LasikExpert about USAEyes doctors

Postby KathyG » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:35 am

Hi I'm schedule for Lasik on 2/19. I feel pretty confident my surgeon is OK because he was recommended by my regular Ophthalmologist whom I trust. You don't show many certified Atlanta doctors and mine isn't on your list. How can I find out if you know about my doc and intentionally didn't certify him or if you just don't have info on him? I've noticed you delete doctors names before letting the post through. My doc is [DP] at [Lasik Clinic].

I am very nervous, but keep reminding myself of the 98% of satisfied people. I'm glad you all are here to help and really hoping I won't need it. I will be sure to post my results either way.

Thanks

Note: Post was edited to remove doctor and clinic names.
KathyG

epi lasik

Postby shealy2 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi.
I am considering getting the Epi lasik surgery for my son. I am wondering how your eyes are doing now since you had your surgery. I was told that with the epi lasik, the alchohol is not used. The doctor told my son that he could have the lasik or the epi lasik, but that the epi lasik is safer and just as effective as the lasik. Could you please let us know if you have had any complications?
shealy2

Postby LasikExpert » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Doctors listed on this website have had their patient outcomes verified by our nonprofit Lasik patient organization. A doctor not certified by our organization is not necessarily a bad doctor, but is an un-evaluated doctor. You may want to consider visiting the USAEyes certified surgeon for a consultation and use our 50 Tough Questions For Your Lasik Doctor to evaluate the others.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Thinking About It