2 weeks post lasik and eyedrops

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

2 weeks post lasik and eyedrops

Postby shazza » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 pm

I am still experiencing blurriness and fluctuating vision in both eyes. My question is -- why does my sight temporarily (for a few seconds) improve right after putting eyedrops in? Does that mean that I am just suffering from dry eye which is briefly alleviated after the drops are in, or is the liquid just artificially improving my vision by adding to the tear film for a few seconds in a way that could never occur naturally?
shazza

Re: 2 weeks post lasik and eyedrops

Postby JPD » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:22 pm

It's dry eye. Don't worry about it at this point.
JPD

Postby bathory313 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:15 pm

I'd think it's from extreme dry eye. I was going through the same (frustrating) thing until I got suggestions on better eye drops!
bathory313

Postby shazza » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:13 pm

what kind of eyedrops do you use? right now i'm using refresh and theratears.. the refresh drops don't cloud my eyes but only last a very short while, and the thicker theratears just cloud my vision for a few minutes whenever i put them in :/.
shazza

Postby Borderline » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Have you tried Systane eye drops? They are slightly thicker than the Refresh, but you can still use them during the day. I alternate between the refresh and the Systane.
Borderline

Return to Just Had It