Since there are so many horror stories up here...

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Since there are so many horror stories up here...

Postby Tim76 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:25 pm

I thought I would give some people who are thinking about it a positive outlook. I found this place about 2 days prior to my surgery, and let me tell you your stories really, REALLY made me think twice about it. I certainly hope for those that have had issues that it is resolved.

For myself, I guess I am really one of the fortunate ones. It has been about 16 hours after my operation, and I can see clearly out of both eyes with no up close blurriness...colors are still sharp, and after my first checkup today, I am seeing better than 20/20, so I could not be happier.

I would recomend to everyone that they do as much research prior to going through with this procedure. At least, then you go in with as much information as you possibly can. Other than that, if you are set on doing it, find a good doctor who has done a lot of operations and has a great track record.
Tim76

Re: Since there are so many horror stories up here...

Postby JPD » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:15 pm

Except for maybe 1 or 2 people, I wouldn't say anything on this website falls into the catagory of a "Horror story", just fairly typical problems many people face during the healing process.
JPD

Return to Just Had It