6 weeks out and eyes are so tired What's going on?

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

6 weeks out and eyes are so tired What's going on?

Postby firemom » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:48 pm

As of today, I'm 6 weeks out. My eyes have regressed, however I can still see up close and distance well, just not 20/25 like the day after surgery.

Problem is I do not stay on a computer all day, only about 20 min at a time, them I'm up walking around doing things. But by 4 or 5 PM, my eyes are so tired. Best way to describe is when I had my contacts in way to long, and just had to take them out, so the feeling would go away. Now there is nothing to take out. Any one had this problem, is it normal, what can I do to help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Firemom
firemom

Postby sere1 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 am

I had pretty tired eyes for a while after the surgery. Of course, I use the computer a lot, but the eye feeling was pretty similar--wanting to take the contacts out, except I didn't have them any more. Didn't usually get it before the surgery.
My eyes felt a lot more refreshed after resting them for 10 minutes (not always an option, I know) and putting the drops in. I think it was a combination of the eye wanting to take a break and heal and dry eye.
It's completely gone now; of course I am about 4 months out.
sere1

Return to Just Had It