CLE-Monovision

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

CLE-Monovision

Postby cheryl » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm

Hey there, today is day 11, just had to do one eye and they did test me with a contact before doing the lens replacement-so far its nothing like with the contact. Before surgury I wore glasses on the computer and to see a menu. Now I am blurry on the computer and can't read items at my desk that are 3-feet away, I can read a clock 8 feet away, but again its blurry-am I expecting to much to soon? My 2foot to 10 foot range of sight has gone to pot, very blurry. I am still on two different eye drops-pred-forte-4x's aday and Xibrom 2x's a day.
cheryl

Postby yawny » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:24 am

Give it time. You probably still have some swelling that will affect your vision, and it sometimes takes a while for your eyes to adjust to this. I had one eye done, and it was longer than two weeks before my close up was good, and the mid distance, 3-5 ft out took longer, sorry I can't remember exactly how long, it seems like it was about a month. I still have some problems with mid distance, but only when shopping or in a book store or something. You learn to adapt, by just getting closer etc. , but I am glad I got the monovision and didn't loose my close up for reading, putting on make up etc.
yawny

Postby yawny » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:26 am

OOps, just re read your post, and realized that you had lens replacement. I actually had wavefront lasik, but maybe some of the principles are still the same, with adjustment.
yawny

Return to Just Had It