Verisyse glare starbursts

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Verisyse glare starbursts

Postby Easteagle » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:49 am

I had very poor eyesight. (Right –10 Astigmatism +1.50) (Left –8.5 Astigmatism +2.25.) I just had the Verisyse sugary. One month ago left eye, two weeks right eye. Astigmatism in the (right is now .5) (left 1.0.) I do still have the stitches in both eyes and my vision is still a little blurry. I have large pupils I think I heard them say about 7mm. I have a large amount of glare starbursts in both eyes, the left being the worst. About a week after the first surgery I was given Alphagan P .1%. One drop a day would completely stop the glare and starbursts. But now it has come back in both eyes. Alphagan P helps but is not stopping the glare anymore.
Before the surgery I was told the pupil size would not be a problem. I would like to know if anyone has a similar experience. Will the glare and starburst go away with time? How long do the stitches stay in?

I saw a post on this site with someone having the same problem. After he/she was given Alphagan P the post ended. I would like to know what happened?
Easteagle

Postby beingbobbyorr » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 am

I can't offer anything about your problem, but I'm compelled to ask: why did you do Verisyse IOL instead of Visian ICL?
beingbobbyorr

Postby Easteagle » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:58 pm

No doctor in my aria offers Visian and I think it has a higher risk of retinal detachment and I have a high risk. Visian was what I was going for but my Doc recommended Verisyse. He has done allot of them.
Easteagle

Return to Just Had It