Just got back from eye exam and I am 20/10!!!!

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Just got back from eye exam and I am 20/10!!!!

Postby houstonman » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Wow I just can not believe how amazing this is. I was seeing so good from the moment that I got up that I was freaking out lol. I just couldnt believe how detailed and crisp things were. The main reason im posting this is for those who are scared to get it like I was from reading this forum. All I use to read before the surgery was negative negative negative and It scared me to the point I backed out. Well Im here now to tell you that my vision today after 1 month of PRK is better that 20/20 and 20/15! Its just amazing how I could read that 20/10 line. Ok well TTYL Guys.
houstonman

Your the posterchild....way to go

Postby Mr.UnPerfect » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:58 am

Just imagine if they had used the Alegretto....probably would have been 20/5 . Oh well you'll just have to settle for 20/10.....he he
Congrats on the good job in researching, patience, and paying for a top notch doc and getting what you wanted. Slade??

f.y.i.
It is even possible, although not too common, for someone to have 20/10 visual acuity. Let’s say a person with 20/20 vision can just barely detect a ship which is 25 miles away out on the ocean. A person with 20/10 acuity could be 50 miles away from the ship and still be able to just detect it. That is, if a person with 20/10 acuity can just tell what an object is, a person with 20/20 vision would need to stand half that distance away to be able to see what it is.

Now if your in Galveston, you can see a ship coming out of the dock in Mexico.... way to go bro..... Bob K

If I need an enhancement, I might get lasek over the lasik...
Mr.UnPerfect

Re: Your the posterchild....way to go

Postby houstonman » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:53 pm

Mr.UnPerfect wrote:Just imagine if they had used the Alegretto....probably would have been 20/5 . Oh well you'll just have to settle for 20/10.....he he
Congrats on the good job in researching, patience, and paying for a top notch doc and getting what you wanted. Slade??

f.y.i.
It is even possible, although not too common, for someone to have 20/10 visual acuity. Let’s say a person with 20/20 vision can just barely detect a ship which is 25 miles away out on the ocean. A person with 20/10 acuity could be 50 miles away from the ship and still be able to just detect it. That is, if a person with 20/10 acuity can just tell what an object is, a person with 20/20 vision would need to stand half that distance away to be able to see what it is.

Now if your in Galveston, you can see a ship coming out of the dock in Mexico.... way to go bro..... Bob K

If I need an enhancement, I might get lasek over the lasik...

wow, How did you know it was slade?
houstonman

Houstonman...que paso??? doin alright?

Postby Mr.UnPerfect » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:05 am

how bout an update.....still 20/10.............
Mr.UnPerfect

Return to Just Had It