Just looking for some feedback ...

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Just looking for some feedback ...

Postby ronsivilllo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:21 pm

I had my lasik on Fri 12-14. Experienced quite a bit of pain in the first few hours afterward, but OK by mext morning. While I know that it takes time to adjust, i have a few items that are concerning me:

1. My eyes feel tired, strained, etc. most of the time. In other words, I "notice them" nearly all of the time. It feels somewhat like how i felt wiht contacts

2. At my follow up the next day, I was told I was 20/15 in left eye and 20/20 in the right. However, my left eye is good for distance but not clear up close. My right eye is quite good up close, but raher poor at a distance. (My right eye did have astigmatism).

I do not go for a follow upp until 12-26. Should I be concerned??

thanks!!
ronsivilllo

Postby LasikExpert » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:17 pm

I doubt that you should be too concerned, but be sure to report all problems to your doctor.

The description of your symptoms sounds like you are dealing with Lasik eye strain that is somewhat common immediately after surgery. It can take some time for your eyes and brain to adjust to your new vision.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It