Benefits of LASIK

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Benefits of LASIK

Postby ogledecipher » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:28 pm

LASIK was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. Some say that is quite expensive but its well worth it. The procedure really changed my vision into much better as I expected, and I will bring the benefits of it for the rest of my life, so price shouldn’t be the major determining factor in vision correction. Im 37 year’s old and very outgoing person I always into extreme sports and last year the illness of my eyes became a major factor that I quite in the field of my interest. Its kinda disturbing wearing eye glasses or contacts when I do climbing or biking. Good thing ,my friend recommend me the [clinic] with their financing deals for my lasik surgery, now I’m back in my passion which is climbing and biking. [My]surgeon is so informative and has such a calm demeanor; he put me at ease even though I was nervous about the procedure. He went through all of the steps involved in the treatment so that I knew exactly what to expect. I appreciate everything he has done to make my vision what it is today. I can now see 20/20 with no help and do the things that im into before. I feel like Im back in my teen’s life right now. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good of it.

Note: Clinic and doctor names were redacted.
ogledecipher

Postby LasikExpert » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Congratulations on your excellent result!
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby stockton13 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 pm

My interest in extreme sports was what provoked me to look into eye surgery. There is nothing worse than losing a contact during scuba or skydiving ;/ so I can definitely see where your coming from. Glad to hear everything went well! :wink:
stockton13

Return to Just Had It