From Dawn till Dusk, 30-Day Post Op Follow Up, Lasek

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

From Dawn till Dusk, 30-Day Post Op Follow Up, Lasek

Postby Blindbat2007 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:37 am

Well it has been 30 days since my Customvue Lasek procedure. I'm seeing at my current best from dawn until dusk. After that, the ghosting and poor vision return with a vengence. My ghost images are worse than before. What I mean is a greater distance between the true image and the ghost image with a streak of light connecting them.

I enjoy about 10 minutes of ghost free images in the morning. My left eye and right eye are about the same now in visual performance. I have seen no improvement in my left eye.

I am still holding out for better vision someday. It is hard to keep a good attitude about it when you pay that much money to see what I am seeing. It looked like it was going to be an easy ride the first week or so, but my vision has tanked since then.

If anybody who reads this is considering Lasek or Customvue Lasek and you are an impatient person, this procedure may not be for you. Consider Lasik.
Blindbat2007

Postby LasikExpert » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:19 am

Keep the faith and watch for continued improvement. LASEK seems to have an especially slow recovery.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It