double vision+halo+starbutst+bad vision all in one eye

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Postby daydream » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:01 am

Hi, I just had my one-week post-opt check up and I can't see the 20/40 line clear with just my left eye and i have double vision that eye too( as I mentioned in the previous post).

But after some reading and since now it is night here, I did some test on my left eye and realized that I have halos and starbutsts with it too :(

I even tried to put eye drops in and re-test, I couldn't see any improvment.

My doctor said my left eye is dry and he did this Topology scan but he didn't say anything-- which bothers me.

Anybody has similar experience? Or some knowlege to share?

Thanks!
daydream

Postby Barri » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:14 am

Hi, I had my eyes done 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am experiencing similar issues mostly a blurring which makes reading anything small very difficult. The doctor said it was due to dry eyes and he placed plugs in my tear ducts to help keep them moist. It has helped but I still find it very frustrating, I am using drops regularly (every hour or so). I also make up in the mornings with my eyes stuck to my lids even though I am using a gel before going to sleep. This is worse than the contacts I have just given up. I hope it improves....
Barri

Return to Just Had It