Dry eye Treatment

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Dry eye Treatment

Postby maimai » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:28 am

I has been taken fish oil and fax seed oil capsules. Then Restasis. My eyes are still dry but I think they get better. Then, I got an idea that I need to induce myself to cry for treating dry eyes. I read a very sad love story and weeped. My eyes shed a lot of tears during this, but they were dry again after I finished the story.
I don't know if this is a good idea. Crying is not a good thing because my eyelids got swollen.
maimai

I prefer yawnning..but you may want to try ONIONS..he he

Postby Mr.UnPerfect » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:56 am

I haven't cried since I had LASIK, however when I have a good yawn (often) I work up some tears and the moisture feels good. Nothing like good old NATURAL tear drops.

So my plan is to never go to sleep and that way I'll yawn alot and I can save the money I would be spending on artificial drops and Restasis.
Just Kidding....

Crying is good for the emotions and mental health (and eyes also in your case) as long as it is done in a reasonable manner..
Mr.UnPerfect

Return to Just Had It