LASIK result

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

LASIK result

Postby RobG » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:59 am

I had the procedure 10 days ago.
Currently, one eye is 20/20 and has been perfectly fine.

The other eye was diagnosed with DLK the day after the procedure. A few days after the procedure, the vision was still fuzzy, but the vision was approximately 20/30 at my checkup. A couple of days later the vision dropped to between 20/40 and 20/60 and still fuzzy. I was switched over to Econopred and told to take it every hour.

Has anyone else had DLK. It sounds pretty scary, if not resolved.

I hope everything works out. The headaches are getting bad, due to one eye being good, and the other eye pretty bad. Also, having to leave work every couple of days is a pain.

It seems that the vision in my bad eye will not improve again until a touchup is possible. Hopefully, I will be able to wear a contact until that time (if the inflammation goes down).

I will keep you up to date.
RobG

Postby Indept » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:26 am

RobG

Sorry to hear about that. What is DLK & is there any correction for it?
Glad to hear that one eye is good. I know how it is having 1 eye good & 1 bad, that's where I'm at now since I'm getting 1 eye done at a time since I had Radial Keratotomy back in '83 & they wanted to see how this eye responded before doing the other.
Keep us updated & good luck.
Indept

Postby RobG » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 am

RobG

Return to Just Had It