Has anyone ever had vision fluctuation after lasik?

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Has anyone ever had vision fluctuation after lasik?

Postby maseysmom » Tue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

I had custom interlace lasik last Thursday and I went from seeing 20/400 to immediately afterwards seeing 20/40 then the day after I could see 20/25. The thing is my eyes seem to be a little worse now than the day after. I asked TLC (where I had it done) and they said it was normal and that just because it seemed a little worse didn't mean it would stay that way, that it was just due to the healing process. I have not had any other complications, no noticeable dry eye, no star burst, no night glare, ect. I am 24 years old. Has anyone else went through this and then their vision get better with time as things healed? Thanks so much and God bless you all!
maseysmom

Re: Has anyone ever had vision fluctuation after lasik?

Postby july9 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 pm

hi. yeah me nd my cousin got epilsik done together and our right eyes saw almost 20/20 but after 3 weeks it got a little blurry. my left eye is not as good as the right. but yeah my vision also went a little down, i know the doctors told me it would do that but, i dont know, because it was fine the first couple weeks. so im praying it will heal and be perfect, if God wills! i got it done a little over a month a go.
july9

Re: Has anyone ever had vision fluctuation after lasik?

Postby kalina » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 am

I had LASIK last Wednesday. On Thursday everything was great. I was tested to have 20/20 vision. Then on Friday I must've traumatized my right eye by stifling my sneeze and closing my eyes shut. I aggravated it again on Saturday when I was pushing my little boy around very fast in his new stroller. My right eye was blurry for a couple of days, but then it became clear again on Monday. Maybe I agitated my flap? I don't know. Everything's been great today.
Kalina Isato
kalina

Return to Just Had It