Just wanted to know the side effects

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Just wanted to know the side effects

Postby joetraff » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello all ! I am thinking of having a Lasik surgery but don't know about the side effects really ? So I would like to hear from people who have gone through the surgery and how they feel afterward. Please suggest me if you got any.
joetraff

Re: Just wanted to know the side effects

Postby Paul » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:23 am

Side effects vary depending on your present eye condition. You will get the best replies if you can post data from your pre consultation or at least your eye glass prescription

In my case (fairly high hyperopia) I am 3 weeks post op. I have a little dry eye now in my left eye, and at night I have halos and starburst that may well continue for anything up to 6 months. I fully expect that I will need an enhancement in a couple of months due to my eye condition pre op.

See my diary here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2305
Paul

Re: Just wanted to know the side effects

Postby browneyedgirl70 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm

You can follow my progress here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2309 I am three weeks post-op today, and will post another update to my thread later today as well.
browneyedgirl70

Return to Just Had It