I had lasik 4 weeks ago. Will my vision improve more?

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

I had lasik 4 weeks ago. Will my vision improve more?

Postby techboomie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 pm

I had lasik four week ago. I am seeing 20/40 now. Will my vision still improve to 20/20? If not, will I need to get an enhancement? Will computer use worsen it? I still have a feeling of something being stuck in my right eye like a eye lash is there. The vision on my left eye is clearer than my right. It is a little fuzy on the right eye. The strange thing is sometimes I have this feeling of something stuck on my left eye and the right eye will feel okay.
techboomie

Re: I had lasik 4 weeks ago. Will my vision improve more?

Postby alwaleed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:34 am

I`m 8 months now & my vision is still improving :)

So, yes. It will take time for your vision to stabilize & it`s different from one person to the other & from one eye to the other. In your case I think it`s too early to think about enhancement

The feeling you are describing is caused by Dry Eyes. I have the same feeling & the dryness can cause blurred vision

Computer use will increase the dryness of the eye. Just remember to blink often & keep using lubricating drops as much as needed when in front of the computer. I used to lubricate every 15 minutes at one stage :)
alwaleed

Return to Just Had It