2 months after

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

2 months after

Postby ste71m » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm 2 months since my lasek surgery
While i'm very happu with my left eye, i'm not comfortable with right one
According to my doctor i'm -0.25 in left eye and -0.5 in right eye
The main problem is right eye vision changes a lot during the day.
Sometimes it's very blurry, both from near and from far and after some minutes becomes clear then changes again
I also feel that eye is very strained and takes some time to focus
Today i had an aberration examination and everything seems ok
Any idea of what could be and if it's normal that vision is not stable 2 months after lasek?
Thanks
Stefano
ste71m

Re: 2 months after

Postby PRKorIntacs » Thu May 13, 2010 10:22 pm

You may be having a vision quality issue. You should always see clearly from near, the fact you don't means it's something other than your slight myopia. Do you have any astigmatism or increase in HOAs? It's possible you are still healing as an explaination on your vision still fluctuating. You should try getting a pair of glasses once you finish healing and your vision is stable if you still can't see clear at near(presbyopia) and/or distance. You may need them for reading and/or night driving. I don't expect to be completely free of glasses if I get PRK.
PRKorIntacs

Re: 2 months after

Postby ste71m » Sat May 15, 2010 3:10 pm

HOAs are 0.56 in my left eye (where i see better) and 0.34 in right one
I have some residual astigmatism about 0.5 D in both eyes, will ask next time why surgeon preferred not to target full astigmatism correction
Anyway astigmatism can't explain why vision fluctuate so wildly
Hope that's just because i'm still healing or because of dry eye
ste71m

Return to Just Had It