Sudden double vision 10 days later

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Sudden double vision 10 days later

Postby AhmedF » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 am

My left eye was roughly -2.5, and my right eye -5.0. I had a checkup the next day, and my vision was 20/15 (left eye perfect, right slightly blurry). Everything was hunky dory, and then suddenly, double vision! I was completely fine at night (still 20/15), went to bed, woke up, left eye is now hazy/blurry. It took me 2 days to see some far off text to realize I was getting double vision.

To make things a bit more complicated, I have map-dot-fingerprint dystrophy (my epithelial cells are weak), but I have never had any kind of pain/trauma/troubles before or after the surgery. The only oddity is the sudden double vision. My opthamologist spent a good 20 minutes just investigating, and brought in a second doctor, but neither see any obvious problems.

Anyone have something similar happen to them?
AhmedF

Re: Sudden double vision 10 days later

Postby gudguy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I too had a double vision problem and it took around one month to go completely . However i still have some blurreness in my both eyes .

Give your eyes some more time and i hope this problem of yours will go .
gudguy

Return to Just Had It