concerned

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

concerned

Postby stillwaiting » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 am

Hi there,
I had my lasik procedure done around 5 days ago and the surgeon said it was a 'success'. However after i went to the optometrist on the 3rd day post-op and they said my right eye was 0.0 (20/20 vision) and my left eye was around -1.00 or -1.25. My precription before lasik was:
-7.75 (right) and -7.5 (left). after 2 more days still i find that my left eye is a little weaker in reading distant letters (more blurry and unreadable) than my right eye (which is really clear). Iam mainly wondering if my left eye will even settle down to 20/20 or if it will remain to be -1.25? what are some of the experiences you all have had? I know it might be too early to worry abt it, but i still would like some responses. I Also i have slight bloodshot eyes, i was wondering approx how long it will take to clear up.

Thankyou,
stillwaiting

Re: concerned

Postby michaelscai » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:52 am

give it time, i had mine done -1.25 and -5.5 a week ago and the vision fluctuates in the first few days, now both eyes seem to see well after 12 days, I think my eyes takes about two weeks to recover from the lasik procedure which is quite uncomfortable.. if it doesn't get better after a months or so, talk to your doctor..
michaelscai

Return to Just Had It