bloodshot rings after Intralase

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

bloodshot rings after Intralase

Postby critrcntry » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:46 pm

My daughter had lasik with Intralase four weeks ago. During the Intralase procedure on her left eye, the doctor lost suction and had to start over again. She said this part was painful. Is it common to lose the suction? Also, she had big bloodshot rings in the whites of both eyes, worse in the one where suction was lost. It took 3 weeks for this to go awy. Is this common? I am scheduled to have my lasik soon and am worried about this.
critrcntry

Postby 2ndguessing » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:23 pm

I don't know if it's common to "lose suction" but I had Intralase Lasik and also had the bloodshot rings. I think it took about 3 weeks for mine to go away too. I had no pain what so ever with any of my procedure.
2ndguessing

Postby Button1 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:47 am

I had LASIK with Intralase 4 months ago and also had the "suction hickeys" on my eyeballs...and I also had quite a bit of pain when the suction was applied. But I am happy to say everything has healed fine and my vision is excellent!!
Button1

Return to Just Had It