*on giving our moderator credit*

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

*on giving our moderator credit*

Postby mike r » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:13 am

We must give Glenn credit for putting up with and addressing our multitude of questions, issues, and complications...

Just imagine trying to address such an array of complications he is bombarded with everyday...

It plays on me psychologically just reading the various complications. And the thing is, know reference is good enough a lot of times to truly help anyone. It wasnt a right or wrong procedure it was just a roll of the dice per say...

And we wonder why he may not respond more frequently, but the negativity relative to positive outcomes(people saying hey this was great more frequently not occuring) has got to work anyone over.

Well Thanks Glenn for putting up with the vicious cycle. Your support is apreciated...Even if it is nt a 20 word miracle...
mike r

Postby bada5150 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:12 am

I truely think Glenn is amazing. He is very nice guy and he has been reallly helping us out truely bottom of his heart. This website is really helpful to us and it has been educating us very greatly.

Thank you again Glenn.
bada5150

Postby PaulPats » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:55 am

Yep, I totally agree. Thank you for your efforts Glenn!
PaulPats

Return to Just Had It