1 wk check up -

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

1 wk check up -

Postby Susan » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:02 pm

I went to my one week check up and my vision is 20/30 in my right eye and 20/20 in my left. My right is my dominant eye and I have burning in both and headaches. They think it is a combo of dry eye and the fact that my right eye is not as clear as my left. The doctor already talked about an enhancement but I can't even think that far ahead right now.
Is there a chance that my eyes will even out to the same? I actually saw better the day after surgery. I went in for my 1 wk visit and later that day the burning started and they had me come back the next day so the burning is a new thing. I am schedule to go back in 1 month.
Susan

Postby Betty39 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:22 pm

I have had mild to moderate burning in both my eyes since 3 days after surgery almost 5 months ago. It's dry eye in my case and probably yours too I would think. I have 20/20 in both eyes so even though it feels horrible it doesn't effect my sight.
Betty39

Return to Just Had It