No apreciative changes after 2mos...

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

No apreciative changes after 2mos...

Postby mike r » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:25 am

I still no longer notice any changes in improvement or deterioration in my vision...

I have nt had a check up but its safe to say what i got initially is pretty much what has been the norm...

I also think if anyone has the 20 min miracle procedure LASIK with BLADE and has poor results from the start...You may as well consider enhancement or back to glasses if its poor result...

All these side issues (edema, dry eye) are at most a 5% difference..

I think its a consolation false hope which only allows a waiting period for the inevitable(enhancement)...

IMHO <mike r> "I am not an expert"
mike r

Postby Susan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:47 am

Hi Mike,

How is your vision now? Are you happy with your results?

Susan
Susan

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:58 am

Perhaps enhancement surgery will be needed, but you won't really know until at least three months postop.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby mike r » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:26 am

WHO SAID I WAS CONSIDERING ENHANCEMENT????

I dont think my results are that bad...

Doctor already said at my 40 day checkup I would nt need enhancement...This lends to my theory of," if it is nt good result right out of the gate you will need a further adjustment" stated earlier...But thats only with lasik blade because this procedure has the shortest heal / results time...

I have excellent clarity or clear vision 98%... Im slightly myopic but still crisp vision and read the 20/20 line just cant see as far as my glasses provided...I also only have 1 good distance eye do to monovision and have minimal ghosting under limited circumstances TV...The doc doesnt test or acknowledge ghosting but it does exist and I let it go based on the minimal amount I notice 2%...

Come on Glenn Im at 2+ months already do you think my vision will tank overnight from here???

<mike r>
mike r

Postby mike r » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:37 am

Yes I m happy with my results Susan...But I am also a knitpicker...
So any slight imperfection will get the microscope evaluation...
I guess Im more of a felix than an oscar and share the same batchelor status because of that character...
<mike r>
mike r

Return to Just Had It