2 weeks after lasik

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

2 weeks after lasik

Postby Susan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:14 am

Tonight I went out and was amazed at being able to see without halos at night. I have never seen so well. I still can tell that my right vision is less than my left. Last visit it was 20/20 left and 20/30 right. Is it normal to have it different in each eye. Is that typical results from lasik? I am starting to get used to it. I have to stop covering one eye then the other and comparing. I have dry eye but had that before surgery. I started with restasis on Thursday (after being off it for 2 weeks) and can already feel some relief. I was on it 2 months before surgery and was taken off it the day before surgery.
Susan

Postby LasikExpert » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:41 am

Congrats on your vision thus far. Two weeks is very early in the recovery period. It is reasonable for one eye to be healing differently than the other.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

2 weeks post Lasik

Postby jamie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 pm

Susan,
I am exactly like you, left eye is 20/20 but rt eye is 20/30. I am almost 2 weeks post op and feeling a big improvement from the first week. Halos at night have decreased. Dry eyes used to bother me a lot the first week, but that is also getting better. I have been taking 4 Flax seed oil caps a day and I think that may be helping it. So hopefully, my rt eye will still get better and yours too.
jamie

Postby Susan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:13 am

Hi Jamie,

You will have to keep me posted on how it goes. I also noticed the halos are much better. Still no change at all with the vision. The dry eye is getting better. I was putting drops in every 15 minutes at one point. I notice at night I am putting them in more but during the day not so much.

Susan
Susan

Return to Just Had It