flaxssed oil vs. theratears nutrition

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Postby etess » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:55 am

I agree...when I used to exercise...I felt so much better all around. I am going really hard to GET HEALTHY!!! :-)

Yep....my early 30's were great...but now that I am past that mid-30 point...I can feel the body going downhill (haha). I have to fight the aging process.

It's funny that you say..."Etess....don't stress!" My students used to tell me that last year! They said "Mrs. Tess! No stress!" I have to laugh!

Yes....hopefully we will be on here soon sharing our good progress with others. I do not want to simply fall off the face of the earth after getting better. I think it's important for readers to know that eventually we DO get better. :-)

Oh...just curious...what brand of eye drops do you use? Anyone? I know that everyone's different. I also remember years ago a doctor telling me to stick with one eye drop during the day. At that time I was searching for any eye drop that would help...and I was going from brand to brand. He said it was better to pick one and stick with it.

Currently, I'm not sticking with any ONE brand. I think I need to change this...makes sense to stick with one. I'm leaning towards systane vials or refresh plus vials. Just curious what everyone else thinks?

Also...I thought it was strange that this morning when I got up...as soon as I put the systane in...I felt GREAT! I thought it was going to be a great day...but then I put in my am dose of restasis...and felt the burning. I'm not sure if the burning side effect will go away eventually...I'll ask my doctor next week. But I almost wish that I didn't have to put in the restasis. At the same time....I knwo that if I stop...I'll probably be back to square one.

Well thank you....and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

etess
etess

Good stuff?

Postby bathory313 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:38 am

Tiggy, you mentioned the Refresh liquid gel.........is this something that can be used in the daytime? Does it glaze your vision the way that the nighttime ointments can do?
bathory313

Postby tiggy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:54 am

Hi -
Refresh liquid gel can cloud vision but, at certian times it was helpful for me during the day and I could read after using it. There are other times that Systane worked best and times it clouded up my vision.

I like RFG when my eyes are really hating AC or have dry spots or at night.

Tigs
tiggy

Previous

Return to Just Had It