3 week update - Lasik on 3-9-07

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

3 week update - Lasik on 3-9-07

Postby jclark104 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:46 pm

This past week has not brought any changes for the positive.

Night vision seems to be deminishing as it is near impossible to read road signs until I am on top of them though. Objects are fairly clear, starbursts are more common.

Distance vision is still lacking but I again contribute most of this problem to dry eye. Objects are easy to see but reading signs or objects with writing across a room is difficult. My left eye is noticably behind my right.

I was washing my girlfriends glasses last night and out of curiousity put them on for a second and things were much much clearer which has me worried I may be slightly undercorrected but time will tell.

I have a doctors visit coming up on Wednesday, I will post the results from that as well.
jclark104

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:37 pm

Keep us informed. It is still early in the healing process. You may have read of others in this forum who like you were initially over or undercorrected only to have the problem resolve with healing. Hopefully you will be the same. Getting the dry eye managed and resolve will help too.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It