Had Lasik today. LOVE IT.

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Had Lasik today. LOVE IT.

Postby lkestler » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:19 am

I had my Lasik procedure this morning. I could not be happier with the results. I was extremely anxious going in and took two of the anti-anxiety pills they offered. Procedure was a piece of cake. I think having your teeth cleaned is worse. Got up from the table could see more clear but was a little hazy. My husband drove me home and my eyes starting burning like the doctor said would happen. Took a tylenol PM and went to sleep for four hours. Woke up and could see very clear and the burning was gone. My eyes feel great tonight. No dryness, no burning, and I bet I have 20/20 vision. My prescription before was something like -7 in left eye and -8 in the other with a slight astigmatism. I highly recommend having this procedure done to anyone. I truly believe the Lasik procedure is a miracle.
And today is also my 30th birthday so I am starting a new decade of my life with clear vision. HOORAY!!!
This board has been very helpful and helped me choose a doctor that was highly qualified and helped me understand what to expect going in. Thank you.
lkestler

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:49 pm

Congratulations on your Lasik outcome and birthday! Be sure to tell your doctor and friends cosidering Lasik about us.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It