6 week aniv this Fri

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

6 week aniv this Fri

Postby Ted61 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:22 pm

As expected and hoped for, my eyes continue to improve. I drive to a nearby city every 2 weeks during darkness and am beginning to notice quite a difference as time progresses. I use night driving as my gauge since that's where I experience the most visual difficulty. During my night-time drive early this morning, halos and starbursts were minimal and focusing was nearly as good as I had before surgery (pupils were large, I assume).

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if there are any others out there who are at my elevated age and how your recovery/healing process is commencing. I am 61 and know that I am fairly old to have had the surgery. Comments are appreciated.
Ted61

Lasik past age 60

Postby LasikExpert » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:41 pm

Congratulations on your continued improvement. Hopefull others past age 60 will respond.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby Ted61 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:09 am

I must be the oldest....:-)
Ted61

Ted, I am 59

Postby Judy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:43 am

Ted I am glad to hear you are doing well. You give me hope. I am only 5 days post op and rather a basket case. My far vision is wonderful, but my near vision and midrange are terrible. Did you have any of this and how long did it take to improve. I understood I would need readers but was not prepared to be this profoundly out of focus close up and midrange. Any thoughts you have will be appreciated.
Judy

Return to Just Had It