almost 2 weeks post Custom "Lasek"

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

almost 2 weeks post Custom "Lasek"

Postby RakhshandaE » Tue May 08, 2007 3:51 pm

Wow what a wonderful thing being able to see without glasses or contacts. Im doing really good and those first few days of pain are fading from my mind. I have 0 dry eye issues and only use the refresh occassionally. Im still using Pred Forte 4X a day and will be for about 4-6 more weeks. I have occassional bouts of double vision mostly when driving and trying to focus too far away. Im now allowed to drive at night and the halo's are no worse then they were with contacts and may even be better I just haven't driven enough at night yet to have an opinion. No regrets. Im still having issues with feeling like I am constantly forgetting something when I go to bed at night and my morning routine is a little off because of wearing contacts or glasses for all of my life. I can't wait for my next check up (2 weeks away) to see what my vision is registering. I do have to wear reading glasses for really small print or in low light situations but not as bad as I expected it to be. I actually think Im doing better with the presbiopa than I was before Lasek. Wishing you all good results and many years of healthy eyes and clear vision. Rakhshanda
RakhshandaE

Postby LasikExpert » Tue May 08, 2007 5:55 pm

Thanks for the report on your excellent outcome with LASEK. Please keep us informed of your progress.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It