Enhancement done, close to plano now.

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Enhancement done, close to plano now.

Postby Virginia » Thu May 10, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi Glenn, I posted last week after my enhancement. I went for my 1 wk. check and he said I was plano in the left eye and a plus or minus .25 in the right. I mentioned last week that my close up was great. It is now not as good but much better than prior to enhancement and what I was to expect.
My distance is 20/20 minus 1 or 2. I am very happy at this point. My question is: since I am 1 week post enhancement, how much change or regression is to be expected yet? My co-managing doctor said there is less regression with enhancement than the initial lasik. What is your opinion on that. Question two is, when will I expect my eyes to alter? Is there a 1 month time frame or will I possible stay like I am now? i understand from your site that plano is where I want to be and I am about as close as one can get. Thanks again!
Virginia

Postby DryEye » Thu May 10, 2007 1:58 pm

Was the enhancement easier than the original surgery all around?
Thanks
DryEye

Postby Virginia » Thu May 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Yes, it was. Basically, I think lasik surgery is a bit gross. If I would have researched it first, I probably would have chickened out. Enhancement is much easier. I cannot believe the difference in my sight too. I waited over 3 months and that was a wise choice. The healing period is easier too.
Virginia

Postby JPD » Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 pm

How is your night vision? Was your night vision good/bad before, and did it improve any after the enhancement?

Thanks.
JPD

Postby Virginia » Thu May 10, 2007 6:39 pm

Actually, I did not really have much problem with night vision before. I am rally amazed at how great this enhancement is. I am a big skeptic when it comes to all of this and I am truly impressed. I do have a bit of dry eye issues, but I found the Refresh Plus vials to be better than systane. They are much more soothing. Hopefully, the dry eye will improve with time. But being 53 could be some of the culprit but I know a lot is the lasik. Good Luck!
Virginia

Return to Just Had It