5.5 Month Update after Surgery and DLK

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

5.5 Month Update after Surgery and DLK

Postby zhuki » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:48 pm

hey guys , its me again.
Well i just wanted to let you all know about my progress so far. You can read my last post here
http://www.usaeyes.org/ask-lasik-expert ... php?t=1210

well i had DLK stage 3 and well , its almost been 6 months after my surgery. My vision is qute better now and the DLK in my right eye seems to have gone now except , i think theres scarring or maybe something else, because still vision is a bit blurry in that eye , altho its not noticable anymore when i look with both eyes (also its a lot better than it used to be 3-4 months ago)
I just did a checkup with my eye doctor and my vision is now
OS = -0.75 and -0.25 Cylinder , OD = -0.75
well its very much better than it used to be before my surgery where i had -7 , -8 diopter :shock:
Anyway i wanted to ask you Glenn if you know why my eyes get red when i take a shower, i try to keep my eyes closed and everything but i think its the water causing this!
Also i wanted to ask about the dlk , i asked my doctor about striae , he said i have some micro striae but they shouldnt cause any vision problem and should be gone by time. but still i think they might be left cause of the dlk and vision in my right eye is a bit blurry compared to my left eye . So anywaone with stage 3 -4 DLK can tell me how they are after a few months of surgery? I think i should wait some more time for it to finally cure (i hope its just that)

Thanks in advance , and sorry for my english.
zhuki

Return to Had It A While Ago