accidentally touched my eye. 2 weeks post Lasik.

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

accidentally touched my eye. 2 weeks post Lasik.

Postby amigo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:50 am

Hello everyone.

I'm 2 weeks post microkeratome Lasik. I accidentally touched the surface of my eye with my finger while cleaning my eyelids. How would I know if that caused wrinkles in my eye? If I caused microstriae will they go away? Do I have to make an appointment with the doctor (he just reviewed me before the "accident") before the three months that I'm supposed to wait before the next meeting?. I must also say that I have a little ghosting in that eye at many different distances, but it has been like that since Lasik and going a little better everyday. Now I can't really tell if it got worse or not, or if it stopped getting better.

Thank you, I'm very upset about it.
amigo

Touching

Postby Definitely Irritated » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:54 am

FYI you should probably post in the other area of the forum since you're still so new post-op.

Anyway, I'd say you're fine. Anything you might have moved around should re-heal fine. I know something like that freaks you out, though. It did for me, too.

If you're overworried, give your doc a call and ask if you can stop by just for them to make sure youre A-Okay. They should be accomodating and understanding.
Definitely Irritated

Postby amigo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:45 am

Oh, sorry, I will move the post to the other category. Thanks for your reply :).
amigo

Return to Had It A While Ago