Two years after surgery

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Two years after surgery

Postby LittleAsianguy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:07 am

When i had my Lasik surgery i saw a tiny bit of halo & starburst. The Halo & starburts eventually went away after 3 months. Everything went well had 20/20 from day one. After reading some scary post online i went to another eye doctor to take a look at my eyes and he said everything looked good and im 20/20 after exams. I did get hit very hard 6 months ago where i got punched and eye site was blurry for 5 mins. But nothing changed still seeing great and just a habbit i continue to put eye drops daily. Still wear sunglasses when it's sunny. Have no regrets wishing i had surgery years earlier.
LittleAsianguy

Postby boston » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:08 am

Thats great man!!! Why are you telling us this. What is the point. That Lasik is great and it worked for you. Nice. Are you trying to make us jealous? This is what most of us were hoping for....
boston

Postby LasikExpert » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 am

These forums are not just for people who have had difficulties with Lasik complications. Experiences like those posted by LittleAsianguy are very, very important.

A primary value of this forum is the exchange of personal experiences. Here we have someone who experienced trauma to the eye, yet had no negative affect on his Lasik. Also of note is that he sought an exam to verify that all was well. Posts like this can be very helpful for others who have similar experiences or who are contemplating Lasik or similar surgery.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby LittleAsianguy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:05 am

Im not trying to make anyone jealous. Just sharing my experiences online like the rest of you. Happens very often that people come in and say very negative about things which goes wrong with lasik. Very seldom you get people coming into forums saying good about what happens after lasik. I remember coming to these forums a month after surgery and reading all the negativity and having panic attacks thinking what have i done to my eyes? I use to think there must be a few people who had good experiences with lasik.

boston wrote:Thats great man!!! Why are you telling us this. What is the point. That Lasik is great and it worked for you. Nice. Are you trying to make us jealous? This is what most of us were hoping for....
LittleAsianguy

Return to Had It A While Ago