Conventional lasik; blurriness hasn't changed :(

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Conventional lasik; blurriness hasn't changed :(

Postby star45 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 am

Hi, it's been a couple of months since I got my conventional surgery done. But, as I've said before nothing has changed in the least. I'm wearing 3.25 reading glasses during my recovery time, which I've been told will not affect my eye sight or the healing process. When I had my month appointment, the doctor told me I would need to wait another 2 months before they could decide what to do, and whether I would need enhancement surgery. At the beginning my surgeon had told me that I probably would need reading glasses, because of my age, [45.5 yrs.], but that my eyes would probably regress back to a no refractive error state.

Since then, I've been waiting patiently and have a month left to go until my next 3 month appointment which will be in September. Yes, things have not changed and my blurriness is the same. :( My eyes are still abit strained and have some discomfort. I'm religiously taking my eye drops [Systane lubricant eye drops, 2-3 times a day], but hoping that when the 3 months come up, that if the enhancement is needed will finally correct my farsightedness and then I can relax. :roll: It's been a rough rode, I still have some anxiey, but after finding this forum I know I'm not alone in all this and I've found the strength to endure and know that all will be well soon. :)

If any of you have comments or advice, please reply. I will appreciate your need support, thanks.

God BLess,
Luv, Tammy ;) [B.C. Canada]
star45

Return to Had It A While Ago