9 months later

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

9 months later

Postby chap0150 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm still happy with my LASIK decision. I feel so free and liberated from contacts. After dealing with dry eye for a couple months, I finally conquered it. I saw my eye doctor yesterday and my vision remains 20/15. He said I didn't show any signs of dry eye and that my vision couldn't be sharper! But this means that I can start decreasing my eye drop regimen from 1 drop of Alrex and Restasis in the AM and PM to 1 drop of each in the AM. Only have to do this for 1 more month and I'm free! My next scheduled visit is in 1 year. But...

I mentioned that I'd like to get pregnant in the next couple months and was told that my dry eye might be exacerbated! Our timing is excellent in terms of weaning myself off the drops and wanting to get pregnant, as Restasis and Alrex are no-nos.
chap0150

Re: 9 months later

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

It's is great to hear of your result, and early congratulations on the upcoming pregnancy!
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Had It A While Ago