Post Lasik almost there Corrections

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Post Lasik almost there Corrections

Postby DryEye » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:46 pm

For those that are almost there in their corrections - Meaning they may have slight residual astigmatism, slight undercorrection, etc. (obviously annoying enough & noticeable)

What is the best procedure for one to consider to get them the on the money correction (no astigmatism and no undercorrection)?

To say, glasses and/or contacts isn't a good call considering no one does Lasik to end up back in glasses and/or contacts - It defeats the purpose and at the end of the day it isn't worth the risks, time & money if one knows ahead of time that they will end up back in contacts and/or glasses.

I say that because almost everyone who gets Lasik isn't in that predicament nor here at this website!

As Usual Thanks for having this Site!
DryEye

Postby LasikExpert » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:52 am

Sorry, but with very small refractive errors I am probably going to say to use contacts or glasses when required. If there is a high motivation for Lasik enhancement surgery then it would be necessary to select the procedure that is most likely to provide the best result with the least amount of risk. That is going to be different from individual to individual because of individual circumstances. It may be Lasik enhancement surgery, or it may be PRK on the Lasik flap. This is where the advice of a good surgeon who has evaluated the situation will trump anything anyone can provide over the Internet.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Had It A While Ago