RGP fitting in the Bay Area?

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

RGP fitting in the Bay Area?

Postby fughidabowit » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey everyone

Wondering if there is anyone in the California Bay Area that does any RGP fittings for Post-Lasik complications? I've got double-vision/ghosting issues that have been pretty persistant since my lasik operation and I think I'd like to see if RGP lenses will get rid of the issues.

Thanks!
fughidabowit

Postby ManiG » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm

a little off topic, but has your surgeon figured out why you have ghosting/double vision? maybe it is treatable ...

good luck.
ManiG

Postby fughidabowit » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 am

Honestly we never took a trip down to the laser center to see what was really going on. He's on the very cautious side (which I appreciate) and tells patients to wait quite a bit before he sends them off for enhansements - so knowing that I haven't pushed the issue.

Just a little background: My eyes are corrected to "20/10" to "20/15" vision (depends on the day really) but in all honesty, the ghosting makes it nothing close to that on certain days. In lower lights, I definately notice the problem and have major issues focusing and getting consistant vision.
I had wavefront lasik done about a year and a half ago.
fughidabowit

Return to Had It A While Ago