Anyone in Atlanta, ga

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

Anyone in Atlanta, ga

Postby iwanttosee » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi everyone! I have gone to consulatations at [a National Chain] with Dr. [ES] and another at [a different National Chain] with Dr. [SS]. Has anyone been to either of these Dr.'s before or heard anything about them? I have surgeries scheduled with both for next week and was trying to make a decision on which I would choose. I spoke to an employee who worked at both places at a time and said both Dr's were equally really good.

Dr. [SS] is CRQSA certified and Dr. [ES] isnt. I was going to make my decision solely on that alone. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Note: Post edited to remove names of clinics and surgeons.
iwanttosee

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm

I have a very strong bias toward Dr. SS because his patient outcomes have been evaluated by our nonprofit organization and affirmed to meet or exceed our requirements.

Dr. ES may be a fine surgeon, but without an indepedent evaluation his patient outcomes are a matter of guesswork.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Thinking About It