constsnt headaches 2 months after lasik

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

constsnt headaches 2 months after lasik

Postby maggie » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:47 pm

hi all
had lasik wavefront 8 weeks ago and have had headaches constant ever since. i have been medically checked with mri, cat scans etc and there is nothing medically wrong with me. have been back to my clinic several times since and they insist there is nothing wrong with my eyes. i have 6-6 vision but hsve trouble with mid range vision and computer are me. in the letter to my normsl doc my eye durgeon said that tarsal conjunctiva is slightly injected, what does thst mean and that it is possible that i have some acommodation spasm, so he prescribed me tropicamide drops to use for 5 evenings. i put these drops in and they sting like hell and seem to make my headache worse and my already crappy nigth vision after them was even worse again. anyone had this problem. my clinic is very unhelpful and have tried to get a referral to another clinic here but its quite difficult as no other surgeon wants to take on a patient of another clinic. living in constant headache hell which if doesnt improve i will not be able to remsin in my job as it involves all day computer work and my head will no longer allow me to do this i have already been off sick for 6 weeks. thanks for any help.
maggie

Postby TSUJC » Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am

Can you describe your headaches? Where are they located? I have horrible brow headaches 6 weeks post op, almost like sinus headaches but I am not congested or anything.
TSUJC

Postby maggie » Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 am

my headaches are mostly around my brow area and side of my head, unfortunately I still suffer from them and have been told that its to do with the nerves in my eye being severed during the op.
maggie

Return to Just Had It