6 months later......

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

6 months later......

Postby davinci23 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Six months later and still dry dry eyes. Putting in drops every hour. Lasik has truly changed my life for the worse. Using restasis for about 3 months now. Not sure if its helping or not. I would spend my entire life savings to go back in time and stop myself. The real pisser is that I paid someone to do this to me.

Halos are still there but tolerable. Vision quality in daylight is really good. At night the astigmatism kicks in a little bit. Last check of my vision is [PL, -0.5 / 110] and [PL, -0.5 / 165]

This is truly life altering. I use to love to travel but haven't done so since and not sure if I will again unless it improves. Carry drops everywhere and keep them everywhere; work/car/home/gf's place.
davinci23

Re: 6 months later......

Postby davinci23 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 pm

At the 6 month point I needed to put in drops every hour.

Its now 7 1/2 months later and things are finally a little bit better. I don't know if the Restasis is kicking in or the eyes are healing with respect to tearing. Right now, I'm up to about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs per drops for the lubricating drops (Refresh Optive). Fingers crossed it keeps getting better.
davinci23

Postby davinci23 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:05 am

8 1/2 Months now
More progress at 8 1/2 months. I'm up to about 3 1/2 hrs between drops. Slow progress but progress so I am appreciative. Hopefully it keeps getting better. Hopefully it not just the Summer high humidity.

7.5 Month point
Its now 7 1/2 months later and things are finally a little bit better. I don't know if the Restasis is kicking in or the eyes are healing with respect to tearing. Right now, I'm up to about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs per drops for the lubricating drops (Refresh Optive). Fingers crossed it keeps getting better.

6 Month point
At the 6 month point I needed to put in drops every hour.
davinci23

Postby Walt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 am

I'm curious have you checked out The Dry Eye Zone to see how others are dealing with their dry eyes? if not check out the site and the forums it might help to communicate with others in the same boat.
Walt

Return to Just Had It