Enhancement, Contacts or Glasses

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Re: Enhancement, Contacts or Glasses

Postby susssan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:58 am

I had monovision done about 4 months ago and am extremely disappointed. My distance eye is about -1.25 I can't see well enough to drive, or to do things in low lighting.
The close-up eye is fine.
The place I had my surgery will not do enhancement until 6 months, which I think is totally wrong since my vision has been stable, and they haven't personally seen me. So I am waiting for that enhancement and hoping so much for better vision. If it can't be corrected then why did I pay so much money just to wear contacts or glasses? Yes my vision is better than it was, but it's still glasses and contacts. Waste of money. If I have to wear corrective lenses, it hasn't made a difference in yearly costs, in driving, in pretty much anything except i can see better around the house without glasses. Maybe I'll have better things to say in a few months but I am unhappy about where I went for the surgery, since there is no 'personal' care, just basic 'rules' that they have.
susssan

Previous

Return to Had It A While Ago