Take a look at these Hyperoptic Numbers wouldya?

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

Re: Take a look at these Hyperoptic Numbers wouldya?

Postby hyperoptimistic » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:34 am

ps, here's a good video featuring dr george waring in south carolina talking about 500mhz lasers (wavelight ex500) but he interestingly talks about 1000mhz lasers being used in Europe!

http://eyetube.net/series/acos-dulaney- ... ses-in-us/
hyperoptimistic

Postby lex » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Croanster,
After reading your post i understand you had three procedures and ended up with -0.75. Do you have accomodation left to get to plano in the future?
lex

Postby croanster » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 pm

I've ended up with pretty good vision in the left eye and pretty ordinary vision in the other. The left eye is pretty close to plano and i honestly couldnt tell you what the right is except that there a bit of irregular astigmatism. Both eyes annoy me at night with starbursts and glare And again, the right is far worse than the left. At least the starbursts are nice and sharp out of my left eye now not a smudgy out of focus blur.

I am still hoping that there might be some advances with topographic proceedures that might help me with my night vision.

I've had good sucess with hybrid contact lens for wearing at night they get rid of nearly all of the starbursting.
croanster

Previous

Return to Thinking About It