Someone sent me a private message,

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Someone sent me a private message,

Postby rgonyer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:10 pm

But they are disabled on this board. I cannot read it.
rgonyer

mystery message-

Postby mike r » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:30 pm

It was nt me!
mike r

Postby rgonyer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:18 pm

I figured it was maybe you telling me to stop with the book already ;) Just teasin.....
rgonyer

Postby GodsClay » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 pm

Not me either.....

Your posts are great ! It's like a novel and I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!
GodsClay

Postby GodsClay » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 pm

Not me either.....

Your posts are great ! It's like a novel and I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!
GodsClay

Postby rgonyer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:20 pm

Haha... too kind - but it would have to be a novel that was poorly written with grammar and spelling mistakes :)

Honestly, I figured if I could spend a couple hours of my time to help someone else make a decision, it was worth it. I used a lot of other peoples opinions and postings to make my decision.

I am curious however, I have learned more from LasikExpert and this website than I have learned at all other information sources combined. For not being a doctor, he certainly knows a lot about the subject. If you are reading this post, would you mind interjecting?

What drives you to moderate this board and share your information?
What is your background, and how are you so informed on refractive surgery and eye health?

Just curious! It's not often you find such an informational source on line, anymore.
rgonyer

Postby baseballfan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:52 pm

I wondered the same thing. Because, I found that i get very good info here too.
baseballfan

Postby LasikExpert » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:21 pm

rgonyer wrote:I am curious however, I have learned more from LasikExpert and this website than I have learned at all other information sources combined. For not being a doctor, he certainly knows a lot about the subject. If you are reading this post, would you mind interjecting?

If you are asking if I'm somebody, I'm nobody, just ask anybody.

:)

rgonyer wrote:What drives you to moderate this board and share your information?

Well, it is my job. Of course, I created this particular job. I'm the founder and Executive Director of the Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance. My professional bio is at Glenn Hagele and the story of the creation of this organization is at how USAEyes.org got started. You can blame Groucho Marx.

rgonyer wrote:What is your background, and how are you so informed on refractive surgery and eye health?

I am not a physician nor do I have any higher education in healthcare. I am, essentially, a researcher. You ask the questions, I do the research and ask the right people, and then I respond with a plain language version of what my research reveals. Do this for a decade and you become pretty knowledgeable.

Actually, I am sort of a doctor. I have a doctorate from the University of St. Moritz in London England. That is an honorary doctorate from an unaccredited foreign university. I'm as much a doctor as Capt. Crunch is a maritime genius.

:D
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby rgonyer » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:37 pm

....and an excellent comedian! ;)

Thanks for the explanation, and thank you for this excellent site.
rgonyer

Return to Just Had It