redness concern

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

redness concern

Postby kev999 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:31 pm

i'm three weeks post op, noticed there are some redness vessels around the corner of both eyes. i did not notice this much redness right after the surgery. my vision is pretty stable and the halo effects are gone away. does the redness caused by dry eye?
kev999

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Dry eye can cause redness. A reaction to artificial tears after Lasik could do it too. Normal atmoshpere dust, allergens, medications, etc. can do it too. Give your doctor's office a call to report the problem, follow their advice, and remember to mention the redness at your next exam.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby kev999 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:08 pm

thanks, i did mentioned this to them yesterday but all they asked was how's my vision, if there's nothing wrong with my vision and i'm not feeling any pain or discomfort then don't worry about it and keep using the artificial tear. another thing i forgot to mention, the eye that has the most redness happens to be the same eye which its lower eyelashs point in-ward, could this be a factor also?
kev999

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:14 pm

Absolutely!
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It