Truvision Enhancement Warranty

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Truvision Enhancement Warranty

Postby tneisess » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:26 pm

Has anyone had any experience with the Truvision Enhancement Warranty? I had Lasik surgery in 2000 and have been having the annual eye exam each year in order to retain my warranty. However, I'm not sure if it's still necessary. I'd like to know if anyone has any opinions.

Thank You! :?
tneisess

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:42 pm

It appears that TruVision is not a provider of Lasik, but a provider of Lasik marketing services. On their website they state "TruVision is in the business of marketing vision correction services and is not licensed to and does not provide such services."

You can review their warranty information at TruVision Lasik Warranty

It would appear that you need to contact TruVision through thier toll free number and seek a retreatment exam with their affiliated doctor. There are many limitations and exclusions to this warranty and it would be impossible for us to know if you would be covered.

It is always important that a provider of Lasik be willing make a long-term committment to the patient, but "warranties" can be problematic. You may want to read Lasik Lifetime Committments and Warranty.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Had It A While Ago