update

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

update

Postby baseballfan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:32 am

I am now one month post lasik. I seem to be better than I was 10 days ago. But, the last couple of days have not been as good. I have been having more halos in the right eye than I was 2 weeks ago. my guess is that is dry eyes. I have not been using the tears as often as I was a couple of weeks ago. When i use them my vision gets very clear. There have been a few times I thought I made a mistake. But, I do think things are getting better. Thank you for everybodys advice on this site.
baseballfan

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:45 am

I'm glad to hear you continue to progress. During the first few months it may be necessary to keep a dry eye maintenance regimin even when things seem fine.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby kev999 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:53 pm

LasikExpert wrote:I'm glad to hear you continue to progress. During the first few months it may be necessary to keep a dry eye maintenance regimin even when things seem fine.

speaking of which, is it a must to use night time eye oiniment such as Refresh PM?
kev999

Postby LasikExpert » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:55 pm

Nighttime gels and ointments for eye lubrication are ideal for those who sleep with their eyes slightly open or otherwise have symptoms if dry eyes. It is not always a requirement.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It