Had custom view Lasik 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Had custom view Lasik 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Postby weldrum » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:09 pm

Every single post is from someone who has complications to their procedure. When I first found this forum, I was looking for a ray of light because I had already scheduled my surgury and was nervous. Coming to this board scared me a little, So I figured I'd be the one who write's about a GOOD exsperience.

My Vision at 1 1/2 weeks is outstanding! Better thanI ever saw in my life and it gets better everyday. I think alot of it is what you do afterwards.(Other than a well qualified doctor and staff.) I religiously put my medicated drops as well as m my lubricating drops in, And use my sunglasses always when I go out.(Even on rainy days) And wore my protective goggles at night until last night. The nurses stressed how in mportant the lubricating drops are, and I hung on every word. I went through all of the samples, One .5 Oz. bottle, A 1 Oz. bottle and am on to my 2nd 1 Oz. bottle in only under 2 weeks. You may think this is a bit much, But I think it was crucial to where I'm at now.

I had all the blurring, And ghosting the first 3 or 4 days, And It WAS VERY disheartening.But I did what I only could do,and waited And I am so exicited about the prospect of my eye's healing further and seeing what seemed unimaginable only 2 weeks ago.

With The adminstrator's permission I would like to post the link to what I feel is the BEST place In N.E.P.A. To have any procedure done to your eye's.
weldrum

Postby LasikExpert » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:35 am

I am delighted to hear of your good outcome. You are the norm, not the exception.

It is common for healthcare related forums to be visited primarily by people who had problems or people considering surgery. People who have had surgery with success rarely find a need for a forum such as this. Your report of a good outcome is greatly appreciated.

We do not allow names of physicians or facilites, however anyone interested in your recommendation is able to email you by clicking on your email button at the bottom of your post. You can privately exchange all relevant information.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby weldrum » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Thank you. Anyone with questions, Although I'm by far no expert, can get a hold of me if they chose. I only can share my exsperiences with you. sometimes a little comfort goes along way!
weldrum

Return to Just Had It